For the last 20 years, Linkage is proud to have been instrumental in identifying new ideas, insights, research, tools and solutions for women to advance in their roles as leaders. During this time, we’ve helped tens of thousands of women increase their impact both inside and outside of their organizations.
And, as I celebrate the women that I work alongside, and all women on International Women’s Day, I reflect on how honored I am to be surrounded by so many talented female colleagues, clients, and friends. Here are a few reasons that I’m proud of our company:
- At Linkage, our employee population is approximately 60% female. Throughout all levels of the organization, the women of Linkage are a powerful force in driving our performance and leadership impact
- Advancing women in leadership is a business imperative for Linkage, and a topic of focus for our leadership development work with clients
- Linkage and I have joined the Paradigm for Parity movement–an effort focused on reaching parity of pay and women’s seniority in our company over the next 3 years. I’m proud that we are nearly there
- While March 8 is about celebrating women, we are committed to recognizing and celebrating expanded diversity right here at Linkage
- Advancing women is a global business priority. Some of the greatest challenges in equality and advancement occur outside the US, and go beyond seats at the table or presence in the board room. I’m proud to share that Linkage supports women’s leadership internationally, having hosted women’s leadership programs in Turkey, Kuwait and India. Our company has also made commitments to support women’s rights issues in the Asia Pacific region over the past several years.
I hope that you will join us in honoring inspiring women around the world, and around your home, office, school or institution today, and tomorrow, and the next day. How are you celebrating International Women’s Day? Please join the conversation at #InternationalWomensDay and I hope you enjoy this short video of women who have inspired us.