_______________ and Linkage invite you to participate in the Institute for Leading Diversity & Inclusion™, May 6-8, 2013 in Atlanta, GA.
Linkage’s Institute for Leading Diversity and Inclusion™ is the only D&I event that offers a full immersion competency-based learning experience for both D&I practitioners and line leaders. Linkage’s Business Impact Diversity and Inclusion Competency Model™ provides the skills necessary for linking D&I to core business functions and results, while positioning them as key drivers of agility, innovation, marketplace knowledge, problem-solving, and business success.
Here is a sneak peek at this year’s Institute:
- 61 question self-assessment that helps create a customized agenda for you on-site
- 1.5 hour workshops that develop your D&I competencies
- Best practice sharing sessions from top organizations
- Keynote faculty who will challenge and inspire you
- Learning teams, which are small peer groups where you can process your learning
- The Year of Learning™, which will support your continued development following the Institute
- Click here to request the full program brochure.
To learn more or to register, call Linkage at 781.402.5555 or visit www.linkageinc.com/DIV.
As an Institute partner, we are delighted to offer you a reduced rate of $300 off the regular individual registration fee, using this code: ILDI13-EM-PR.
We hope to see you in Atlanta!